WPHEKA Web Server Information plugin allows you to check full information about the web server PHP/Mysql configurations including libraries, system type and OS version.
- Display server OS
- Display server software
- Display server IP address
- Display server port
- Display server location detected by ip address using IP-API.com .See Terms and Policies.
- Display server hostname
- Display server document root
- Detailed information about the PHP version you are using and installed modules.
- Detailed information about your Database.
- Display PHP, Mysql, Web server, WordPress version info in admin footer.
If you enjoyed this plugin then please put a review, that will encourage me to bring some more …
- Upload ‘wpheka-web-server-information’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Admin area -> WPHEKA -> Web Server Information
How It Works?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WPHEKA Web Server Information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.