“WP Randomize” adds a powerful widget to your wordpress which you can fully customize it.
This widget displays selected categories randomly with their posts. You can choose to display posts inside each category randomly as well.
- Adds fully customizable widget to wordpress.
- Choose which categories you want to display randomly.
- You can display posts either randomly or just display recent posts of each category.
- Change widget’s link and text color.
- Change widget’s template.
- Choose to display post excerpt inside widget or not.
- Define maximum allowed posts to display inside widget.
- Display custom title before category’s name.
- Caching queries.
- And etc…
You can contribute to this plugin from Github:
* WP Randomize Github Repository
You can always contact us at this email:
Please ask your support related questions in plugin’s support forum.
Go to your dashboard and select “add new” from plugins setting page. Search “Advance Random Categories & Posts”, Install and activate it.
You can install this plugin by downloading zip file and uploading it to “plugins” directory as well.
How can I add this widget to sidebar?
From “Dashboard -> Appearance -> widgets” you can add and configure this widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WP Randomize – Advanced Random Categories & Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.