Update the default number of variations allowed in WooCommerce.
You no longer need to edit wp-config.php directly which reduces the chance of causing errors on your WordPress site.
Another added bonus is that the option is located intuitively in the
WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Variation Max tab so that users can easily and quicly locate the option.
This plugin filters WC_MAX_LINKED_VARIATIONS, the constant that holds the variation max value.
- Edit variation maximum easily
- Less error prone than editing wp-config.php
- Intuitively placed in WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Variation Max
- After downloading the ZIP file,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
- Click “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
How do I use it
- Simply navigate to WooCommerce > Settings
- Click the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Click the ‘Variation Max’ field, then enter you’re numerical value
- Click ‘Save Changes’, then navigate to your variations panel in WooCommerce
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Variation Max for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.