It has become very easy to organize a quiz on your website. You can do free and paid exams. The project is constantly evolving, which makes this plugin attractive for different directions.
University quizzes online
- Free courses
- Student cabinet
- To install a plugin you need to open your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins menu and click Add. After adding, activate the plugin.
- You can also install the plugin through the FTP client. You need to unpack the plugin and upload the folder of the unpacked plugin to the hosting in the “plugins” section. After that go to open your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins menu. In the “Installed plugins” section, activate the plugin.
- [universityquizzesonline_free] – The courses are available without user registration and they are free. Paid courses will not be displayed with this shortcode. The ranking of the passed courses will not be saved.
- [universityquizzesonline_paid] – Courses are available only to authorized users. Free courses are available to all users. Paid courses are available only to those users who have purchased the course. Only for paid version.
- [universityquizzesonline_student] – Student cabinet.
- Warning. After updating the plugin, you need to deactivate and then reactivate the plugin. This is done in order to create the necessary tables in the database. Each update has a number of improvements.
Why no questions here yet?
This is the very first release of the plugin.
“University quizzes online” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.