Allows you to manage codes (serials and numbers). Your user enters the code on your page and checks if the code is valid.
You can enter your codes within the WP admin area.
The codes can be generated automatically or you add your own codes manually using the serial code generator.
The serial code generator can create a bulk of serials or numbers as codes.
You are also able to add your own codes by just entering them below the serial code generator.
If needed you can assign the codes to a list. The list helps you to organize the codes.
The generated codes are unique for the generation session. After you are satisfied with the generated codes, you can start the code adding step.
The code adding step will check if the code is unique on the server and adds it.
If the code is already on the server, then it will be marked for you and not re-added.
The generator provides a lot of features:
- Length of code
- Only letters
- Uppercase, Lowercase or both
- Exclusion of letters that are easy to missread (i,l,o,q,p)
- Delimiter possible: [None, -, :, SPACE] – you decide after how many letters within the code
- Use the shortcode [sngmbhSerialcodesValidator]
The shortcode will be replaced by a form to enter the code and a button to check. This allows you to surround the form with your own heading and instruction.
Each code has a display version (e.g. XYZXYZ -> XYZ-XYZ), so it is easier for your user to read the serial code.
The check will remove the display delimiter “-“, “:”, ” ” for the check automatically.
So your user can enter the code with or without delimiter.
It is possible to prefill the serial code validation form with a code.
Add the parameter “code” to your page url to create a link that prefills the form.
Each code is unique. The list is only for your organisation and is not used for the code or the check of a valid code.
Plugin administration – where to find the plugin management area
It will add a new menu entry “Serial Codes Validator” within the settings section.
Quick start is shown in this video.
– Go to the settings and click on menu “Serial Codes Validator”.
– Click on button “Add” next to the heading “Codes”.
– Enter or generate codes.
– Save the codes.
– Add the shortcode [sngmbhSerialcodesValidator] to a page.
The premium plugin is now available with a lifetime license and 1 year support.
* Lifetime usage – plugin does not expire
* Unlimited Code Lists
* Unlimited Codes
* Save IP address of user using the code validation check on your page
* Add your own messages for the serial code validation form
* De- and re-activate codes
* User can register to a code – This makes your code one-time usable
* Display registered user information of a code during the validation
* One time check possible – Code will be marked as used after check
* Several checks – Code will be marked as used after X confirmed checks
* Block IPs after x retries within 60 minutes – prevent brute force
* User URL Forward after the code was checked – to show more details
* Webhooks – you can inform other systems about code validation steps
* Enter expiration date for codes
* Enter expiration date for code lists (code overrule list expiration date)
* Checkout the premium plugin and planned features: Serial Code Generator and Validator Premium
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > “Serial Codes Validator” and add codes.
- Add the shortcode [sngmbhSerialcodesValidator] to a page to display the code validation form.
I was Looking verification plugin quite sometimes, had installed and tested multiple plugin but none can fit my purpose. But since i found this plug in, I use it as basic user and OMG! it work really well and easy to navigate.
Not so long after , I had emailed to developer to ask multiple request at certerin issue, and guess what..within 24 hours he updated the plug in as what we requested! very responsive. Soon after I bought for PREMIUM package. I had many times exchange email with developer about certain feature or issue and he will response very quickly.
Overall, Great plugins great developer and support. Well Done !
From start. i was looking a code generator for my products. i downloaded this and install the free version. use it and love it but some options miss. i have email to author and in a few hours received message back. i have request him some options like unique code and brut force . in few days he just create this options email me back with link to see and job done . only god things to tell abut him and his products. Keep up the good work . TOP
Read all 2 reviews
“Serial Codes Generator and Validator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- 1.1.4 – 2020-11-24
- Export for premium optimized
= 1.1.3 – 2020-10-21
* Added a range chooser and order selector for export, to prevent disruption of long running execution if you have a lot of codes and a slow server
= 1.1.2 – 2020-10-02
* Fixed messages for premium text
= 1.1.1 – 2020-09-29
* Fixed messages for code is expired message und code is already registered
= 1.1.0 – 2020-09-27
* Optimization for the timeout issue while adding the serial codes. Display now the progress and store the codes in sequenz with chunks of 100 codes.
= 1.0.9 – 2020-09-26
* Added bulk operation on codes. Delete the selected codes within the table in the admin area.
= 1.0.8 – 2020-09-21
* Added chooser for code-export delimiter and filesuffix
= 1.0.7 – 2020-09-14
* Added object return value for more premium features
= 1.0.6 – 2020-09-10
* You can now add your own codes as a comma separated list and mix “,” with newlines if needed
= 1.0.5 – 2020-07-11
* Repaired to detected the premium plugin, with changed plugin folder name
= 1.0.4 – 2020-07-08
* Repaired empty messages
* Added CSV export function for codes
= 1.0.3 – 2020-07-01
* Added option to empty tables
1.0.2 – 2020-06-25
- Added Premium Hooks and callbacks to the validator
- Added option to connect registered user to a code (premium hook), so that the code can be validated only once
1.0.1 – 2020-06-15
- Added Premium Hooks and callbacks options
- Expand the table for IPs
- Add your own messages for the code check reply