With this plugin you will be able to assemble a form from a very simple one to a complex one. The best is that the created form is responsive!
RFQWP is a next-generation way to create WordPress forms.
- Is there on WordPress websites a working Angular app plugin? Yes, there is! RFQWP is a plugin using two applications to solve the issue: one for admin and one for public access.
- The RFQWP plugin is made of server PHP codes and client apps, which are the public form generator app and the admin app.
- RFQWP can manage as many contact forms as you want. You will be able to dynamically modify forms. In addition, you can fully customize the emails in your forms.
Docs and support
General question types
Special question types
Gender: here the user selects his/her gender and the email will select an appropriate invocation.
Address: it consists of basic text inputs, but these inputs have a special style, and can be easily recognised by their ids.
PickDate: this is a calendar, where you can disable specific weekdays or add an extra price to them.
Accept and send form questions: all forms have to include this field, because it includes terms and conditions.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
- Upload the entire
RFQWPfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
You will find the RFQWP menu on your WordPress admin screen.
For getting started, have a look at plugin’s Getting started page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“RFQWP Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed email footer and header HTML problems.
- Hide email response settings if it is disabled.
- Implemented auto close for expansion panels if you open a new one in the form content tab