Qroko Blocks is a plugin to add custom blocks to Gutenberg. It is listed in the official WordPress plugin directory.
Our main goal was to make writing on Gutenberg easier. Mainly used with the theme “Qroko”, which uses WordPress as a headless CMS. However, we have tried to design it so that it is not dependent on other themes as well.
The motif is a kabuki kuroko, which will play an active role offstage in your website production.
- Qroko: https://github.com/qrac/qroko
- Qroko Blocks: https://github.com/qrac/qroko-blocks
This plugin provides 4 blocks.
Can I use it with any theme?
Yes, you can use it with any theme that has Gutenberg enabled.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Qroko Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Add Box Block
- Fix Section Block: Editor CSS
- Fix Blog Card: Removing PHP library dependencies
- Fix Blog Card: Revert to previous version
- Fix Blog Card: Improved data acquisition accuracy
- Fix Blog Card: Works without Open Graph
- Translation support