PZZ API Client provides a set of RESTful APIs, developed specifically for Mobile clients to connect to your WordPress website.
This plugin support some specific APIs such as posts, taxonomies, comments. We plan to support more APIs.
It is possible to authenticate a user using any of the following WP REST API authentication methods such as:
– JWT Authentication for WP REST API
Download the latest stable version from https://github.com/mjavadhpour/pzz-api-client/releases and upload it into your WordPress site.
Feel free to open an Issue at https://github.com/mjavadhpour/pzz-api-client/issues, Also you can track the developing process from https://github.com/mjavadhpour/pzz-api-client/milestones.
With this plugin, I can have a set of simple RESTful APIs to connect mobile clients to my WordPress website.
Read all 1 review
“PZZ API Client” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Use isolated filters, this filters run just when endpoint was called. we provides this filters because plugin add target=”_blank” to all links even when website serve a page.
- Resolve conflicts with reactor-core.
- Fix WordPress trademarked name with plugin name.
- Update readme and plugin description.
- Use WordPress filters to replace links and fix the functionality of replaced links.
- Fix get all posts API error.
- Replace all links int the post description by in post API.
- Basic functionality.
- Post API.
- Post comments.