27 Aug 2019 • Improved the design of the house display by including views within the background of the emblem, digicam, and gallery buttons. • Fastened the crash concern when including shade to textual content • Added background picture to Picture editor display for the distinction between foreground (Edited a part of Picture) and background.
10 April 2018 • Up to date to Xcode 9.3
15 February 2018 • Changed the code for sharing a picture within the "openShareMenu()" technique in ImageEditorVC.swift file, since UIDocumentInteractionController is now not supported on iOS 11.x
Overr is an App Template for all iPhones (no iPad) the place you possibly can rapidly apply textual content over your photos, take them with the digicam or decide ‘em from the Photograph library and use the good hiding menu to pick out the textual content shade (with a shade picker bar – drag your finger over the specified shade), dimension, font and even exchange the present picture.
Overr is a local XCode mission, Swift language, Storyboard, for all iPhones, tremendous straightforward to customise.
I get a Code signing error in Xcode 8.x
That’s a bug of Xcode Eight with macOS Sierra, verify this pattern video to see easy methods to repair it: https://youtu.be/z2LemT1_LqA
The right way to take away AdMob banner advertisements
Examine this video out to see easy methods to take away the code that reveals AdMob banners: https://youtu.be/e-HQYnta2Jg
Remember the fact that you could repeat the proven steps for each .swift file that comprises this line on the highest:import GoogleMobileAds
What about free help for this template?
I can provide free help for bugs encountered within the authentic code.
As an alternative, if you happen to’ve edited the code and messed one thing up with it, I’ll apply some payment to repair it both by way of TeamViewer or by checking your app mission information straight on my pc.
Ought to I take advantage of the newest model of Xcode to edit this template?
Sure, I all the time replace my apps to the newest model of the IDE.
- XCode 9.x mission – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – All iPhones – Storyboard
- Admob banners
- Rapidly place textual content over your photos
- Share your works to social networks, Mail and sms
- PDF Consumer Information and PSD included
- Straightforward to customise | Effectively commented code
- Apple Mac with its newest OS model put in
- The newest model of Xcode and a few data about its UI interface
- Photoshop or every other picture editor software program
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Retailer
- An AdMob account to generate your individual banner UNIT ID