A SIMPLEST CRM FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE LEAD TRACKING
TRACK YOUR LEADS!
A CRM that helps you to keep track of your leads from all your campaigns, Facebook Ads and Website contact forms.
Reach us : firstname.lastname@example.org
CRM Installation Documentation and steps
Opal CRM – Automatic Lead Management through Various channels
Drag & Drop a Leads/Prospects into different buckets
User Access Management and Notifications
Google Material Design and intuitive with frequently used operations.
Floating action icon for frequently used operations.
Automatic lead addition from your website/ecommerce site. (Magento ,wordpress, Drupal…) by adding 2 lines of code on your website.
Automatic division of Hot Leads, Warm Leads and Cold Leads
Quick Lead addition with minimum form fields
Manage the Leads & search leads. Add a users and Edit Actions
Quick View of Activities & events with Notification click.
Responsive Design with 100% compatible to all native mobile browser friendly
Quotations to Lead and Approval WorkFlow
Create New Quotation and filters for finding the quotations
Manage the quote with multiCurrency support and ability to address the international customers
Calculate Each Line total respective of quantity and price
Inline Calculations with respective of discount, taxes, and line total.
Configurable Tax options, Discounts based on percentage & fixed amounts
Save and Submit Quotation for Approval
Conversion of quotation to Invoice with click away
Login/Password: email@example.com / admin123
List of Features
- Self Service User Registration.
- User Roles & Controls
- MultiTenant based Users which means multiple companies/portfolio admins can be managed. Add/Edit/Delete Users
- Track & add activities of each Lead
- Automatic lead addition in CRM with 2 lines of Code Integration
- Manage Quotations and support for MultiCurrency
- Manage Tax , Discounts
- Approval Workflow for Quotation
- Convert Quotation to Invoice with a Single Click
- Manage Departments
- Manage Products
- Lead Reminders for followup’s
- Events & Notifications for all the update activities.
- Product Interest View – List of the Leads who are interested to the product
- Graphical Report with Leads who are interested, won, lost.
- Possible Lead Report: List of Leads based on various channels and who are interested.
- Restful Endpoints for integrating to Android/iOS applications
- SMTP options for monetising your requirement.
- Monetise with your appname and Logo.
Detailed Technical Documentation
OpalCrm a self-hosted platform based on Laravel 5.4 PHP Framework.
Tech Stack Version:
php-5.6 or above
MySQL-5.6 or above
Laravel – 5.4
Prerequisites of OS, software versions (php, MySQL.,apache .):::
INSTALLATION OF LARAVEL USING COMPOSER ::
NOTE :- If you are using centOS. please using yum instead of apt-get. (Ubuntu)
1. Use the following command to update the package lists for upgrades for packages that need upgrading, as well as new packages that have just come to the repositories.
– sudo apt-get update
– sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
2. enable the Apache mod_rewrite module
– sudo a2enmod rewrite
3. To know your mysql password
– cat /etc/motd.tail
4. To change your password
u root -xxxx’ password xxxxxxcurl
5. To install Composer, run these commands:
sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | phpsudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
6. Now Extract the downloaded zip file and copy the code folder in /var/www/html .
… Detailed info will be available from the Downloaded package