A gutenberg map block that is lazy loaded for better performance.
- API key (string, required)
- Use marker (checkbox, required)
- Custom marker (imageUpload, nullable)
- Marker latitude (string, required if use marker)
- Marker longtitude (string, required if use marker)
- Zoom level (number, default: 10)
- Marker tooltip
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Put the lazy-map folder into the plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Go to your admin panel and click activate plugin.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and click plugins
- Click add new plugin and search for notice manager
- Click install plugin
- Click activate plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Lazy map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.