21 Aug 2019 • Improved the design of the house display listing view by including the desk view with views and colours behind it. • Improved the design of alphabets buttons with newest keyboard design and added views with a grey background coloration. • Improved a crash whereas finishing alphabets on recreation board. • Adjusted all screens design with the most recent iPhones (X, XS Max, and so forth.) • Improved the design of the sport over display by including desk view and in addition rounded corners button of residence.
10 April 2018 • Up to date to Xcode 9.3
29 September 2017 • Up to date to Xcode 9, Swift 4, iOS 11 • Set Swift 3 @objc Inference as Default in Construct Settings • Added a 1125x2436px png picture (iPhone X launch picture) into Property.xcassets -> Model Property picture set • Adjusted some views within the Storyboard, due to iPhone X structure • Edited the 'func showBanner()' strategies in an effort to show banner advertisements correctly in iPhone X • Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Important Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this publish: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
Hangman is a remake of a traditional phrase recreation template the place you must guess phrases with out hanging your stick man.
It has completely different Genres and you may simply edit them by an area array and edit their relative phrases into an area .plist file.
Hangman shops your greatest scores for every class you play right into a dynamic TableView.
It?s a easy recreation, but very addictive!
It’s a local XCode challenge, Common, Swift language, simple to reskin.
- iOS 8.0+ – XCode 9.x challenge – Swift
- Storyboard – Common – 64bit
- AdMob banners
- Edit genres and phrases from native array and .plist file
- Simple to reskin
- Effectively commented code
- Person Information included
- Apple Mac with its newest OS model put in
- The newest model of Xcode and a few information about its UI interface
- Photoshop or another picture editor software program
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Retailer
- An AdMob account to generate your personal banner UNIT ID