Allow your affiliates to create posts and pages on your site. Then if customer visits your site starting from these pages it will be counted as if they came by an affiliation link of the corresponding page author.
- Dramatically improve your site’s search position.
- Make your site a central point of marketing materials, guides and articles for your store.
The Affiliates Manager plugin is supported out of the box.
The YITH WooCommerce Affiliates plugin is supported out of the box.
Installing “Guest Author Affiliate” can be done either by searching for “Guest Author Affiliate” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Install and configure the Affiliates Manager or YITH WooCommerce Affiliates for a PRO version, and let your affiliates create posts or pages on your site.
That is it. Now these user’s created pages are counted as affiliate links for these users.
If customer reaches such a page from google and purchases something after it, the commission will go to the page/post author.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Guest Author Affiliate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- freemius.com package version update