Free shipping is important! Shipping costs are one of the major reasons shoppers abandon their cart.
Around 70% of shoppers cancel their orders if shipping costs are too expensive.
Increase order revenue by showing your customers just how close they are to your free shipping threshold.
Many shoppers will more than likely add further items to their cart to qualify for free shipping.
By having this notification, you’ll be able to help increase average order value as well as stopping shoppers from abandoning their cart and provide a smoother journey for the consumer.
- NEW – Product Label for simple and variable products
- NEW – Customize Product Label
- Easy to use, no coding required
- Compatible with Flexible Shipping
- Display on the cart page
- Display in the mini cart widget
- Display on the checkout page
- Set your own title and description
- Free shipping progress bar
- Customize progress bar
- Animated progress bar
- Translation ready
This plugin can be easilly installed like any other WordPress integration by following the steps below:
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Free Shipping Label
- Set up the plugin and when you’re ready, enable it.
How to setup and use
This is WooCommerce add-on, and settings page is at:
WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Free Shipping Label
Set up the plugin and enable it.
Mini cart not showing progress bar
This is not working on some themes, or it is visible only when one item is removed from mini-cart.
Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.
“Free Shipping Label” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Enhancement – Multilingual support
- Update – pot file
- Fix – Minor bug fixes
- Performance – Code optimization
- Performance – Tested with latest WooCommerce version (4.6.1)
- Enhancement – Added product label
- Enhancement – New plugin menu page and tab pages
- Performance – Refactored code, queries, and options
- Fix – loading translations
- Update – textdomain