Please Notice: Info offered as preview content material is for demonstration functions solely. Consult with your native authorities and/or well being organisations for probably the most correct and updated info.
Coroni – Coronavirus Medical Prevention Template
Coroni is a Responsive fast and simple customizable Trendy Coronavirus Medical Prevention Template that comes with 15+ legitimate HTML5 pages and 2 residence web page variations. Coroni – Medical Prevention Providers HTML Template developed particularly for all sorts of Coronavirus Medical Prevention or your only a Weblog. Properly commented code, well-documented file construction and 24/7 skilled and ultra-fast Assist.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the photographs used within the demo.
Coroni – Core Options
- 2 Distinctive Homepage Model
- 15+ legitimate HTML5 information
- All Required Information Accessible
- Properly Organized Information
- Constructed With Bootstrap
- Absolutely Responsive
- Working Ajax Dynamic Contact Kind
- Distinctive, Clear and Trendy Design
- W3c validator
- Pixel Good Design
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Parallax Background
- Customized Animation Impact
- search engine optimization Pleasant Code
- Clean Scroll
- Stickey Menu
- Google Fonts Assist
- Constructed With HTML5 and CSS3
- Free Font Icons
- Straightforward Setup
- CSS3 Animation
- Consists of Coroni Font Superior Library
- Glorious Buyer Assist – We care about your website as a lot as you do and can assist in any manner we will!
- And way more…
Credit and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v3.7.7 as CSS framework for this template.
- modernizr-2.8.3.min.js detecting browser’s options.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js provides HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for several types of animation
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “companions” part
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out whether or not the HTML component is contained in the browser’s viewport
NOTE: The photographs used within the template aren’t included in the primary download file, they’re just for the preview objective.