Prevent and stop bots traffic, Web Scraping, Tor traffic, Spam Submissions, Web Fraud, Business logic and Denial of service (DDoS).
This plugin inserts in your website the CloudFilt codes for the security tracking available on https://cloudfilt.com/.
- Login to your CloudFilt account and go to https://app.cloudfilt.com/websites.
- Select the website and go to Settings > Tracking Code.
- In the “WordPress” tab, retrieve the public key and the private key.
- Login to the administration page of your WordPress and select the “CloudFilt” plugin from the menu.
- In the form, paste the keys you retrieved from your CloudFilt account.
- Once it is done, you can go back to https://app.cloudfilt.com and access to your website’s security statistics. Bots can’t be anymore go on your website and users are tracked.
To learn more, see the screenshots section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“CloudFilt Codes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- The style of the CloudFilt login form has been updated
- The call of “checkIsConnected()” is removed from the front panel
- The readme is completed with more information (Features, Demo)
- Initial version of the plugin.