Calentim – Date & Time Range Picker
Calentim is a Date/Time Range Picker plugin, built using jQuery and moment.js libraries. It can also be used as a single date/time picker besides the range selection feature. Can be shown inline or used as a dropdown beside an input.
- Option to hide specific parts of the instance (header, footer)
- Mobile friendly (both portrait and landscape layouts are supported)
- Support for predefined ranges
- Can be shown as an inline control
- Wide localization support (Available languages)
- Can also be used as a single datetime picker
- Sass template included
- Grunt file included
How to build
First install node.js from here nodejs.org, then run
in the projects main directory. (inside calentim folder)
NPM will install the required packages to build this script.
in the same directory. It will build the source files into build/ directory.
Then you can use the minified versions if you want.
Default dropdown style:
Inline 3-calendars style
Mobile portrait view
Mobile landscape view