Atlas – WP – Knowledgebase plugin helps you create a self-serve on-line library of details about a product, service, division, or matter, serving to you to scale back your help quantity and improve buyer satisfaction.
Atlas comes with a contemporary appear and feel and two superbly designed, mobile-ready themes to match your model.
- Two superbly designed templates (Intercom and Startup type)
- Seize buyer satisfaction
- Gutenberg prepared (swap to Gutenberg blocks from settings)
- Simply management permalinks from the admin
- Edit all frontend labels from inside the admin interface
- Search performance
- Customized CSS suport
- Search performance
- Further customized fields for Classes (Coloration, Font Icon and Picture)
- Comprehensive documentation
There are four Atlas sidebars accessible
- Atlas – Article Sidebar ( exhibits on article single web page )
- Atlas – Class Sidebar ( exhibits on Atlas class web page )
- Atlas – Search Outcome Sidebar ( exhibits on Atlas search consequence record )
- Atlas – House Sidebar ( exhibits on Atlas data base residence web page )
There are 6 Atlas widgets accessible
- Standard Articles
- Lately Up to date
- Latest Articles
- Latest In Class
- Lately Up to date In Class
- Lately Seen
NOTE! Sidebars and widgets work with the Startup frontend type.
NOTE! Presently, Atlas helps just one class degree, we consider that’s a greater consumer expertise for each frontend customers and admin editors.
Classes do have three further customized fields which might be getting used inside the frontend (Coloration, Font Icon, and Picture).
NOTE! To make use of font icons with classes ensure you allow FontAwesome from the settings web page.
Prioritizing Consumer Expertise (UX) on Your KnowledgeBase Web page
- Purposeful info ( Make sure the questions and solutions proven are offering worth to the customers to make choices about your product )
- Contact or help choices ( If a consumer doesn’t have their downside solved or a query answered, supply a technique for them to instantly contact you )