WooCommerce Sq. Cost Gateway Plugin can be utilized to combine Sq. Cost choice in your present WooCommerce Store. Give your customers the capability to pay utilizing Sq. Funds utilizing this Plugin. It helps each Sq. Dwell and Sandbox (for testing).
You want the next as a way to use this Plugin
1. SSL ought to be enabled in your web site
2. Base Nation/Area should be Australia, Canada, Japan, United States, or United Kingdom
3. Base Foreign money should be AUD, CAD, GBP, JPY, or USD
– Prospects will pay for his or her orders utilizing their Credit score Playing cards with out leaving the positioning
– Sq. Dwell and Sandbox (for testing) obtainable
– Credit score Card type is Hosted by Sq. Servers
– Possibility for the positioning admin to cost the cost Instantly/Cost Later after an authorization
– Possibility for the positioning admin to problem Refunds with out leaving the positioning
– Possibility for the positioning admin to create a buyer Profile in Sq. when an order is positioned utilizing Sq. Cost Gateway
– Translation Prepared
– And Extra
The right way to Improve to a more recent model of WooCommerce Sq. Cost Gateway?
In case you are utilizing an older model and need to improve to the most recent model of WooCommerce Sq. Cost Gateway then please do the next steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the present model of WooCommerce Sq. Cost Gateway in your web site.
2. Obtain the most recent model file (squarepayment.zip) of WooCommerce Sq. Cost Gateway from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip squarepayment.zip inside which you can see the Plugins recordsdata i.e. squarepayment.zip.
4. Set up the most recent model of WooCommerce Sq. Cost Gateway i.e. squarepayment.zip utilizing WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please word you’ll not lose any settings values, information and so forth by following the above steps.
Please verify the documentation as we’ve numerous info there. The documentation file may be discovered contained in the documentation folder which you can see once you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For help, function request or any assist, please register and open a help ticket on our web site.
Model 1.0 - Preliminary Launch