PayPal’s latest, most complete payment processing solution. Accept PayPal exclusives, credit/debit cards and local payment methods. Turn on only PayPal options or process a full suite of payment methods. Enable global transactions with extensive currency and country coverage.
Built and supported by WooCommerce and PayPal.
To install WooCommerce PayPal Payments, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 7.0 or newer
- PayPal business account
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on Activate now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your PayPal account:
- After you have activated the WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- The Payment methods list will include two PayPal options. Click on PayPal (not PayPal Standard).
- Click the PayPal Checkout tab.
- Click on the Connect to PayPal button.
- Sign in to your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account yet, sign up for a new PayPal business account.
- After you have successfully connected your PayPal account, click on the Enable the PayPal Gateway checkbox to enable PayPal.
- Click Save changes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“WooCommerce PayPal Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.