Walee Tracking Plugin enables businesses to keep track of influencers’ performance on their campaign hosted on Walee . Plugin captures all the events including link clicks, page views, add to carts, checkouts, and order status updates on SME’s website coming form Walee’s utm_source and transmits the information to Walee where influencers’ performance can be tracked with the help of interactive dashboards and graphs. Walee Tracking Plugin communicates with Walee and SME’s website through APIs.
- Captures link clicks and page views
- Captures add to carts, checkouts, and order status updates on WooCommerce
- Works with any theme
- Communicates with Walee platform for peroformance tracking
From within dashboard (recommended)
- Navigate to
- Search for
- Download the plugin as a
- Unzip downloaded archive and upload
Walee Trackingfolder under your
/wp-content/plugins/directory (resulted plugin path should be
- Navigate to Dashboard – Plugins and activate the plugin.
How this plugin works
Walee Tracking Plugin enables businesses to keep track of influencers’ performance on their campaign hosted on Walee
Will this plugin work with my theme?
Where can I report a bug or suggest a feature?
Where can I get help?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Walee Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed issue in add to cart refresh
- Fixed issue in sales capturing date
- Fixed issue in order status update