This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Note : This plugin works with Elementor. Make sure you have Elementor installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Could I use this plugin without Elementor Page Builder?
No. You could not use without Elementor since it’s a widget for Elementor.
Does it work with any theme?
Sure! It will work with any theme where Elementor works.
Does it support Elementor Pro?
Yes, you could use the dynamic fields if you install the Elementor Pro.
Is it a free plugin?
Yes, it’s a free plugin. We don’t have any premium version and we don’t show you any go to pro box on your dashboard.
Its awsome feature. Hopeful we will get more facilities for this plugin.
Lots of free features have this plugin I like it
Very useful and lots of amazing features
Read all 4 reviews
“Unlimited Addon For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.