This WordPress extension automatically sync the Feedly Account via api and import them as posts to your site. Need auth key input for syncing them. So you can import all articles on your feedly board, including title, content, tags, published date, engagement and so on. For more details about feedly board, please reference Feedly.com. Pro version will sync automatically with cron job, there is option to set how offen the sync should subsequently recur.
- To import all articles from Feedly board
- Pro version provides the automatic sync mode.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Sync Feedly Plugin, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Sync Feedly” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Sync Feedly” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Feature: Sync articles from Feedly and import them as articles