SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist is a WooCommerce Plugin which permits the customers to subscribe to a waitlist for Out of Inventory Merchandise and will likely be notified by Electronic mail when the Product is once more Again In Inventory for Buy. It’s the most complete WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin. It really works for each Members and Company, Easy and Variable Merchandise and so forth.
- Most Complete WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin
- Works for Members and Company
- Works with Easy and Variable Merchandise(Product Degree and Variant Degree)
- Show Waitlist Subscription Discipline routinely on the product Web page when the Product turns into Out of Inventory
- Possibility for the Web site Admin to Limit Waitlist Subscription to Particular Merchandise
- Logged-In Consumer’s Electronic mail Id will likely be Routinely Prefilled within the Waitlist Subscription Type
- Possibility for the Web site Admin to View the Customers who’ve Subscribed for Waitlist on the Product Particulars Web page
- Web site Admin can Manually add Subscribers to Waitlist
- Separate Desk for the Web site Admin to view the Listing of Merchandise for which the customers have Subscribed to Waitlist
- Waitlist Rely for every product will likely be displayed on Backend Product Dashboard
- Possibility for the Web site Admin to allow Double Decide-In for Waitlist Subscription
- Waitlist Acknowledgement Electronic mail will likely be Despatched to the Consumer as soon as they’ve subscribed to the Waitlist
- Separate Desk for Logged-In Customers on My Account Web page to view the Merchandise which they’ve subscribed for Waitlist
- Possibility for Logged-In Consumer to go away the Waitlist
- Possibility for the Web site Admin to Ship Automated/Guide In-Inventory Emails
- Web site Admin can Ship Guide Emails for All Subscribed Customers/Chosen Subscribed Customers
- In-Inventory Electronic mail will likely be Despatched within the order on which they have been Subscribed
- Possibility for the Web site Admin to set a Minimal Stock Threshold for Sending Automated In-Inventory Emails
- Clients can Full their Buy utilizing the hyperlink Supplied within the In-Inventory Electronic mail
- Possibility for the Web site Admin to Observe Conversion for Waitlist Merchandise
- Possibility for the Customers to Unsubscribe from Waitlist Emails
- Electronic mail Messages may be Personalized
- Web site Admin will likely be Notified by Electronic mail If the Variety of Subscribers Exceeds the Most Threshold
- Waitlist Subscribers may be exported as a CSV for All Merchandise/Particular person Merchandise
- Possibility for the Web site Admin to view the Experiences about Waitlist
- Error Messages may be Personalized
- Electronic mail Log
- Easy and Straightforward to make use of
- Suitable with SUMO Reward Factors(requires SUMO Reward Factors Plugin)
- Suitable with SUMO Subscriptions (Requires SUMO Subcriptions Plugin)
- Extremely customizable
- WPML appropriate
- Translation prepared
- And extra
SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist is Suitable with
1. SUMO Reward Factors – WooCommerce Factors and Rewards System
2. SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System
Learn how to Improve to a more moderen model of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist?
In case you are utilizing an older model and need to improve to the newest model of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist then please do the next steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the prevailing model of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist in your website.
2. Obtain the newest model file (sumowaitlist.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumowaitlist.zip inside which you will discover the Plugins recordsdata i.e. wl.zip.
4. Set up the newest model of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist i.e. wl.zip utilizing WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please be aware you’ll not lose any settings values, information and so forth by following the above steps.
Please test the documentation as we’ve got a number of data there. The documentation file may be discovered contained in the documentation folder which you will discover while you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For assist, function request or any assist, please register and open a assist ticket on our website.
Model 1.0 - Preliminary Launch