Social Media Buttons is the quickest way to add social media icons to your website using an easy shortcode.
It’s an easy way to let your visitors know about your all your social media profiles with easy to setup icons.
Choose from: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and many more.
Simple to setup:
1/ Choose the social networks you’d like to display
2/ Add your profile URLs for each social media service
3/ Add the shortcode onto your site where you’d like your links to display.
You can add this shortcode to posts/pages of even into your templates ie/ your header or footer.
- Choose from 10+ of the most popular social media services
- Font Awesome integration for beautiful icons
- Quick and easy setup
- Install ‘Social Media Buttons’ either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the ‘social-media-buttons’ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the Settings -> Social Media Buttons screen to configure & enable the plugin.
- Use this shortcode anywhere on your website to show your social icons: [elixirs_wpsi]
Which services are included?
- Facebook messenger
Can I customise the styling?
- We currently offer one style that should work with most websites. You can easily customise the appearance with some basic CSS.
Can I customise the order?
- We’re looking to introduce this feature very soon! Keep an eye out in upcoming versions.
Finally a social media plugin that doesn’t require a third party account to use! This plugin easily allowed me to add my social media accounts to my website and put them where I wanted with the shortcode, thanks!
Read all 1 review
“Social Media Buttons by elixirs.io” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.