Generate a page of simple shipping labels from WooCommerce orders page and print on any continuous feed label printer (usually a thermal printer) via the browser print dialogue (Ctrl + P).
For advanced label styling checkout Simple Shipping Labels Pro
- Custom label size
- Custom label padding
- Edit labels before printing
- Auto fitting text fields
- RTL support
- Hide country for local orders
- Country/state displayed in English for international orders
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- To edit label settings go to WooCommerce > Simple Shipping Labels submenu.
- Save your changes and generate test labels directly from plugin settings page.
- Make sure to properly setup your label printer in operating system and set the correct paper (label) size.
- To generate labels page from WooCommerce orders – go to WooCommerce > Orders, click the ‘Label’ button of any order or select multiple orders and click any ‘Label’ button.
- To print the labels – open the print dialogue (Ctrl + P) in the generated labels page, select your label printer, in advanced settings remove the default page headers, footers and set margins to ‘none’.
For additional support or questions visit plugin page.
How to set label size?
Go to the plugin settings page in WordPress dashboard > WooCommerce > Simple Shipping Labels and set various label parameters.
How to edit label fields?
Every label detail field is editable. Use Enter key for adding line breaks and keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+B (bold) | Ctrl+I (italic) | Ctrl+U (underline). Every field automatically adds a line break once there is enough place for two lines.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Simple Shipping Labels for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.