Magento 2 Shipping Rules by Cynoinfotech will help to create custom shipping rules & customize default shipping rates from UPS, DHL, FedEx or other shipping carriers based on various product conditions and cart attributes.
Shipping carriers provide their default shipping rules. But E-commerce business, there are varied kinds of products in weight, dimensions, material, etc. and these different kinds of products needs different shipping cost. To calculate shipping cost of products is difficult to manage manually. But Shipping Rules Magento 2 extension equips store owners with a wide range of assortment and conditions.
Shipping Rules Magento2 Extension by Cynoinfotech helps to create custom shipping rules based on: Cart Totals, Post Code, Customer Group, Shipping Address, and Particular Products SKU.
Shipping Rules Magento 2 Extension allows creating shipping rules those compliant as your store’s requirement. Using this extension store admin can create numbers of shipping rules based on attributes and conditions. Features of rate calculation and readymade algorithm of this extension, website owner easily set shipping rules.
- Allows store admin to create one or multiple shipping rules
- Create shipping rules based on product and cart attribute
- Customize shipping rates per product and total amount of order
- Rate calculation and readymade algorithm, easily set shipping rules
- Create shipping rules based on customer groups and store views
- Set shipping rules based on customer post code information
- Create numbers of shipping rules based on attributes and conditions
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.1.X, 2.2.X, 2.3.X
Fronted Demo Link:
user : sr_demouser
psw : sr_demouser123
send request on : email@example.com
Support Link: support
Shipping Rules Screen Shot:
List of Shipping Rules
Add / Edit shippign Rules Rule
Front – Cart Page
Front – Checkout Page
- Version 1.0.0 – init