This plugin will simply help you connect to OrderBee. You must be a user of OrderBee to use this plugin.
- Install and activate OrderBee plugin
- Go to Settings in OrderBee plugin and enter your OrderBee credentials.
- Now the plugin will do all the rest for you.
Is the plugin free?
Yes! No charges for this one. You only need your OrderBee connection.
Will this plugin change things on my WooCommerce?
No, only the things you would expect from OrderBee: the stock-amount, product price and the latest status of your orders.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“OrderBee” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bug fixing : Fixing database “delete” command
- Update : Extra row in pushjobs (error code)
- Translation : Updating BE/NL and NL translations
- Bug fixing : scheduled events renamed for preventing conflicts
- Visible : Icon changed into greyscale
- Synchronisation backup : changed from total check to relaunch missed push-jobs
- Security : Not storing OrderBee login password anymore
- New : Admin top bar notice
- Bug fixing : Synch moving to every 15min
- Bug fixing : extra security for previous bug
- Bug fixing : updating products affected placing orders
- Adding (de)activation logs
- Adding “Product Push”
- Adding translations for “nl” and “en”
- Adding notice-feature when update is required
- Finishing “change log”
- Debugging “Order Push”
- Global optimization of the plugin
- Fixing meta-data of product variations
- Changing way of communicating with OrderBee
- A first tested version of OrderBee plugin.
- Debugging login.
- Launching OrderBee to WP Extensions