Paypal’s #1 recommended best practice to reduce the likelihood of having a reserve applied to your account.
Omega PayPal Tracking for Woo takes care of submitting tracking information from WooCommerce to PayPal. You can spend more time focusing on your business, driving sales & optimizing the conversion rate.
Once you have fulfilled orders paid by WooCommerce, My app will be noticed and get the tracking information and send it to PayPal automatically. Adding tracking info is one of the requirements and it protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received. This information enables you to access funds more quickly, provide seller protection, and keep customers informed.
- When a red flag is raised regarding your account, PayPal may apply a reserve on it. By adding tracking info, you can improve your account’s track record – and have the reserve level lowered (or even completely removed).
- When there’s a rocket in sales or disputes or chargebacks level, PayPal is holding your payments for up to 21 days in order to protect the buyers. By adding tracking info, you can access your funds right after delivery with supported carriers.
- PayPal’s Seller Protection reduces claims and chargebacks and helps prevent fraud. by providing tracking information through PayPal, customers can keep track of their transactions. Also, it is one of the requirements and protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received.
Auto add tracking info to Paypal
Once the order fulfilled, the app will be notice and auto get the tracking information and send it to paypal.
Protect your Paypal account
Adding tracking info is one of the requirements and protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received.
Customers often request refunds, file disputes or even chargebacks. By providing your customers valid tracking information through PayPal, they can keep tabs on their purchases and know when to expect delivery.
Find out about all the pricing options
- WooCommerce 3.4 or newer
- Enabled pretty permalinks (required for WooCommerce REST API)
1. Install the plugin
The latest versions are always available in the WordPress Repository, and you can choose one of your favorite ways to install it:
2. Complete the setup
After the installation, continue by click to
Omega Add PayPal Tracking menu item and follow the instructions in our Sign Up wizard.
How to reset the plugin?
If you need to return the plugin to its original settings (for example when you used wrong Google account during login) you can delete all the plugin data via uninstalling and reinstalling it.
- Go to the
Plugins, click on
Deactivatebelow the Omega Add PayPal Tracking for WooCommerce plugin name. After the plugin is deactivated, you will be able to
- At this time, all the plugin data stored in your database are safely removed. Now you can click on
Add newbutton and install it again.
- Go to the
If you would have any difficulty with the usage of this extension, or have any issues you would like to raise with us please feel free to submit a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Omega PayPal Tracking for Woo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.