Welcome to Modern Designs for Gravity Forms: Easily transform your forms to a modern looking style and layout. You can use a Responsive Grid to layout your fields in a more comfortable format. Field and label heights will be aligned with each other and UI elements like Dropdowns, Checkboxes, and Radios with be styled to a more modern design. With the Pro Version you can choose different Designs like Material Design and Bootstrap.
- Gravity Forms
- WordPress 4.5 or above
- Modern Designs for Gravity Forms Styles
- Responsive Grid for Fields
- Custom Checkbox and Radios buttons
- Custom Highlight Color
- Custom Loading Spinner on Submit Button
Pro Version Available
- Additional Themes including Dark Mode
- Material Design
- Bootstrap Design
- Tooltips For Descriptions
- Label Animations
- Custom Switches for Checkboxes
- Custom Dropdown Styles
- Custom Datepicker Styles
- Use Bootstrap Classes (Support for Bootstrap framework)
- Use MDB Pro Classes (Support for MDB Pro framework)
* You can Upgrade to Pro within the WordPress Admin
If your already using a Framework in your theme like Bootstrap or MDB Pro then you can alternatively disable styles for Gravity Forms and add Framework Support which customizes the markup to match your framework (Pro Version Only). Currently only supports Bootstrap and MDB Pro (More to come later. If you have a specific framework you would like added then please make a suggestion in the Support Forum).
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and click on ‘Add New’
- Then click on ‘Upload Plugin’ and browse to the
modern-designs-for-gravity-forms.zipfile and then click on ‘Install Now’
- Then Activate the plugin.
- You can configure the Global Settings in
The first thing I do when I install Gravity Forms is disable their styles. This plugin allows me to get up and running with something that looks great and gives better control over the column layouts without having to custom style it all myself. I’ll be happy if I never have to look at the default Gravity Forms error message styling ever again. This plugin will help get us to that more beautiful future.
Read all 1 review
“Modern Designs for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bug Fix – “Undefined index: cssClass” with older version of Gravity Forms.
- Bug Fix – “Undefined Variable $form_id” with “class-admin.php”
- Code Improvements – Updated Doc Block issues.