The basic idea is to be able to build a dashboard centralizing information from several WordPress, and thus monitor them all at once …
Warning : this plugin is mostly technical…
Demonstrations (in video, and in French)
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins → Add New from the menu.
- Search for “JSON Dashboard Infos” (by Richard Carlier).
- Click install.
- Click activate.
- Navigate to Settings > JSON Dashboard Infos.
- Select options you want, and validate
- Navigate to Settings > Permalink, and just validate (if needed)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“JSON Dashboard Infos” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bug resolution : infos on “Updates” now work correctly
- Better translation in French.
- Add video link (in french).
Support for WordPress 5.3