S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce help you to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce easily. With only 2 steps your Shopify store data will be imported included store settings, shipping zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, customers, products and orders. The plugin uses Shopify API key to transfer data from Shopify to WooCommerce store directly, your data is kept private.
- Unlimited import with no extra pay:
You’re free to import all your data from Shopify to WooCommerce. There is no limit on how many products, data… you can import. You don’t need to pay any extra fee to import, just import as many as you want.
- Commit import successful:
We commit that you will import data successfully. Please follow our guiding document and video to know how to use the plugin to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce. If you have any trouble in the import progress, feel free to contact us.
IMPORT 9 DATA TYPES
You can select to import 9 types of data from Shopify to WooCommerce. Including STORE SETTINGS, SHIPPING ZONES, TAXES, PAGES, BLOGS, COUPONS, CUSTOMERS, PRODUCTS and ORDERS.
- STORE SETTINGS: site title, admin email, store address, city, country, state, postcode, timezone, weight unit, currency code and currency format.
- SHIPPING ZONES: shipping zones and shipping methods.
- TAXES: tax name, tax rate, country, province, zip and shipping.
- PAGES: title, content.
- BLOGS: blog title, blog content, categories, tags and featured image.
- COUPONS: coupon types that WooCommerce support, coupon amount, usage limit, expiry date and minimum amount.
- CUSTOMERS: first name, last name, phone, company, address, city, province, zip and country.
- PRODUCTS: title, content, excerpt, variations, product image, variations images, product gallery, SKU, stock, regular price, sale price, weight, categories and tags.
- ORDERS: payment method, shipping method, first name, last name, company, country, address, zip, city, province, phone, total, subtotal, tax, discount, shipping cost, currency, date create, browser IP, customer user agent, line items, discount code, order number and order fulfillment.
Import product may be the most important part when migrating from Shopify to WooCommerce. The plugin allows you to import all your products from Shopify to WooCommerce with title, price, description, variation, image, categories.
- Restrict results to after the specified ID: choose to import only product with an ID greater than a specified ID.
- Import by ID: Enter ids of Shopify products separated by “,” to import.
- Filter results by product type: import only products in a Shopify product type.
- Filter results by collection ID: import only product in a Shopify collection ID.
- Import products by published date: choose to import products which published before/after a specified date.
- Products sequence: Choose the sequence for imported products. There are 6 options to select orders by Title Ascending, by Title Descending, by Created Date Ascending, by Created Date Descending, by Updated Date Ascending, by Updated Date Descending.
- Imported products status: choose to set imported products status as published, draft or pending.
- Product categories: The plugin will create categories same with Shopify and add the imported products to. You can also add all imported products to a specific category, like “imported Shopify products”.
- Download images: choose if you to download product images to your WooCommerce store. Product images will be downloaded in the background. You can also download images after importing all products by going to Products.
- Import progress bar: the plugin display import progress bar which informs you of the import progress.
UPDATE IMPORTED PRODUCTS
After successfully imported product from Shopify to WooCommerce. If there is any change in the Shopify store, you can use the update option to update it into the WooCommerce store.
- Import new products: when you have new products in Shopify, just import the whole store again in WooCommerce. The plugin will automatically skip imported products and import your new Shopify product.
- Update imported products: if you change product details in Shopify, you can easily update the changes in WooCommerce. The update option allows you to update multiple products at once.
- Update fields: Choose to update necessary fields among product title, price, inventory, description and images.
- Status: The plugin provides you information about the updated time, status (success or failed), and updated field.
Orders keep your customer and sale information. It is really necessary to save the orders when migrating. The plugin helps you to move your order to WooCommerce with customer name, billing address, shipping address, email, phone numbers, purchased time, products, shipping option, billing total
- Restrict results to after the specified ID: import orders with an ID greater than a specific ID (newer orders).
- Import orders by date: import orders which created/imported before/after a specific date.
- Import orders sequence: set up the sequence for imported order. From latest to oldest or from oldest to latest.
- Order status mapping: map your Shopify order to WooCommerce order using order status. For example: “Voided” orders in Shopify will appear as “Cancelled” order in WooCommerce.
UPDATE IMPORTED ORDERS
Similar to imported products, you can update the imported orders.
- Update imported orders: update the order information includes order status, order date and order fulfillment.
- Update status: display the updated time, updated fields, status (success or failed)
- Security: your data is transferred directly from Shopify to WooCommerce without any intermediate serve.
- Easy to use: the import progress is very simple to use. First, you need to create a Shopify private app then fill the app API private key and password into the back-end. And finally, just click the “Import” button.
- Unlimited import: The plugin does not have any limitation of how many products, orders, customers… that you can import.
- Logs: S2W – Import Shopify to WooCommerce provides log files to check the import history.
- Auto-update the plugin: you can automatically update the plugin during your support period.
/**1.0.7 - 2019.10.17**/ - Fixed: Function to download error images - Fixed: Function to update variation attributes - Fixed: Sanitize email when Shopify API returns special character in order's billing email - Optimized: Reduce bad request rate - Optimized: Reduce error images rate - Optimized: Import speed - Optimized: UI/UX - Added: Option to update billing address and shipping address - Added: Option to import and update product slug - Added: Option to use global attributes instead of custom attributes so that attributes can be used for WC filters plugin... - Added: Cron update Products/Orders - Added: Import product from CSV - Added: Import coupons settings /**1.0.6 - 2019.08.10**/ - Fixed: Error download product gallery if a product has too many images - Fixed: Conflict with some plugins or theme that use accordion - Added: Update product URL, variations SKU - Added: Able to view images that were not downloaded successfully to download again /**1.0.5 - 2019.07.12**/ - Fixed: Validate input ids when importing products by ID - Fixed: Error matching variation attributes when attribute name is not in English alphabet - Updated: Replace "Save & update all" with "Update selected" - Added: Update product attributes - Added: Shortcut to products and orders import settings /**1.0.4 - 2019.06.13**/ - Added: Import product by ID - Added: Set request timeout - Added: Import product options: products per ajax request, product type, collection ID, published before date, published after date, order by - Added: Import order options: orders per ajax request, Import orders created/imported at or before/after date, Import Orders sequence - Added: Import customers per ajax request - Added: Options to update product images, title, inventory, description, price - Added: Options to update order status, order date, order fulfillments /**1.0.3 - 2019.05.30**/ - Fixed: Order status, order date - Fixed: CURL error timeout - Updated: Set Shopify product type as a WooCommerce category - Added: Display Shopify order number instead of WooCommerce order number, able to search by Shopify order number /**1.0.2 - 2019.05.16**/ - Fixed: Some sites can not send API correctly - Fixed: Search categories: empty categories are excluded - Fixed: Assign wrong product to order when product sku, product id or variation id is empty /**1.0.1 - 2019.05.08**/ - Updated: Support - Updated: Auto get key