This is a Huvuru payments plugin for WooCommerce.
A single powerful platform that gives you the power to sell wherever your customers are — online, anywhere in the world, and everywhere in‑between. Huvuru has made it extremely easy for you to start accepting payments from anyone anywhere. You can start receiving payments whithin 5 minutes.
To signup for a Huvuru Merchant account visit our website by registering here
Huvuru Payment Gateway for WooCommerce allows you to accept payment on your WooCommerce store using several channels and get sales settled into your local bank account.
- Accept payments for Zimbabwean merchants on WooCommerce *
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Huvuru WooCommerce Payment Gateway”.
- Select the “Huvuru WooCommerce Payment Gateway” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Extract the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Use either FTP or your hosts cPanel to gain access to your website file directories.
- Browse to the
- Upload the extracted
huvuru_for_woocommercefolder to this directory location.
- Open the WP admin panel.. click the “Plugins” page.. and click “Activate” under the newly added “Huvuru WooCommerce Payment Gateway” plugin.
- After installation, activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Settings” menu.
- Open “Payments” tab and click setup/manage on Huvuru option.
- Configure your Huvuru Payment Gateway settings. See below for details.
- To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click Payments from the top tab. You will see Huvuru as part of the available Payments Options. Click on it to configure the payment gateway.
- Enable/Disable : Enable Huvuru – check the box to enable Huvuru Payment Gateway.
- Enable/Disable : Enable Test – check the box to enable Huvuru Payment Gateway Test Payments.
- Description – controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Merchant ID – Enter your merchant ID
- Live Public Key – This is the Live Public Key, received from Huvuru dashboard. You can locate inside your Huvuru dashboard under Settings > API & Webhooks
- Live Secret Key – This is the Live Secret Key, received from Huvuru dashboard. You can locate inside your Huvuru dashboard under Settings > API & Webhooks
- Sandbox Public Key – This is the Sandbox Public Key, received from Huvuru dashboard. You can locate inside your Huvuru dashboard under Settings > API & Webhooks
- Sandbox Secret Key – This is the Sandbox Secret Key, received from Huvuru dashboard. You can locate inside your Huvuru dashboard under Settings > API & Webhooks
- Click on Save Changes for the changes you made to be effected.
Will this plugin affect the loading time?
When you click the
Savebutton the codes will be cached in files and there is no database queries at all :).
Does the plugin modify the code I write in the editor?
No, the code is printed exactly as in the editor. It is not modified/checked/validated in any way. You take the full responsability for what is written in there.
Huvuru doesn’t show on the website
Try one of the following:
1. If you are using any caching plugin (like “W3 Total Cache” or “WP Fastest Cache”), then don’t forget to delete the cache before seing the code printed on the website.
2. Make sure the code is in Published state (not Draft or in Trash).
Does it work with a Multisite Network?
What if I change the theme?
The plugin is independent of the theme and they will persist through a theme change. This is particularly useful.
Can I update the style of the widget?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Huvuru Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial commit