How to apply for SSS Calamity loan
Availment Period = June 15, 2020 until September 14, 2020.
To avail the program, the members:
1. Must be registered in the SSS website (My.SSS facility) to facilitate filing of online application.
2. Must have atleast Thirsty six(36) monthly contributions, six (6) of which must be posted within the last twelve (12) months prior to the month of filing the application.
3. Must be residents of the Philippines. A resident, for the purpose of CLAP, is one who has a home or work address within the Philippines.
4. Must not have been granted any final benefit, i.e. permanent total disability or retirement.
5. Must not have an outstanding Loan Restructuring Program (LRP) or Calamity Loan Assistance Program (CLAP).