Hot Accordion block contains heading and placeholder for other blocks below the heading. User can reveal or hide the content below the heading by clicking on it. It’s useful for FAQ pages and for pages with a lot of content.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Install plugin as usually from WordPress.org. You can also manually download it, unpack and upload
plugin_hot_accordiondirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will see a new blocks category named as Hot Blocks in the pane with blocks.
- Add Hot Accordion block to your post/page by clicking on it.
- This block has additional parameters in the Block controls pane.
What to do with plugin after installation?
Create or edit a post or page. Click Add Block button, look for Hot Blocks category and add blocks by clicking on them.
There’s no align-wide option?
Make sure that your theme supports align-wide (older themes usually don’t support this).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Hot Accordion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.