Added GTIN number to inventory tabs of woo product.
- UPC: this is the primary GTIN in North America.
- EAN/UCC: the major GTIN used outside of North America
- JAN: the Japanese GTIN
- ISBN: a GTIN for books
It’s very simple.
Main features of Product GTIN (EAN, UPC, ISBN) for WooCommerce:
- Option to show GTIN code in WooCommerce shop page.
- Option to show GTIN code in WooCommerce product detail page.
- Option to show GTIN code in WooCommerce cart page.
- Option to show GTIN code in WooCommerce checkout page.
- Option to show GTIN code in WooCommerce Order Items.
- Option to choose the position of GTIN code inside the single product page
- Option to add new GTIN tab in product details page
Add new code in GTIM schema:
Install GTIN Schema for Woo either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
Activate GTIN Schema for Woo through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
In the search field type the plugin name and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
Why is Google showing GTIN warning?
Maybe your product doesn’t have GTIN
Is there any setup need
No setup need. Just install the plugin and add GTN number on product page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“GTIN Schema for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.