DML – Google Map Person Management for ASP.NET with;
It lets you create google maps for webforms by your self inside simply seconds. Its highly effective performance lets you edit a textual content, pin new location, customise settings and way more.
- Simple customization,
- No coding required,
- Suitable with .NET 4.5 Framework & WebForms,
- Simple integration,
- Customise database-driven person management for every web page independently,
- Supporting three Google Map Sorts (Roadmap, Sattelite and Terrain),
- Regulate simply top of person management,
- Full responsive,
- Developed with newest expertise (Jquery, AJAX, Bootstrap)
- 6 totally different management structure,
- Simple to make use of and preserve!
- Extra options coming quickly…
System Necessities :
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Suitable with Net Kinds,
- C# for Code-behind,
Q1: Does it appropriate for MVC initiatives?
A1: It’s been developed for internet types. I’ve not examined it for MVC.
Q2: Could I exploit this management on multiple web page?
A2: Certain. Management is database-driven. Which means, you may simply add management onto any pages in your web page and customise it.
Q3: Is it appropriate with the earlier variations of .NET Frameworks?
A3: It’s been developed with .NET Framework 4.5 (VS 2013 Group). I’ve not examined it for different .NET Frameworks.
This fall: Can I edit source-code in keeping with my wants?
Q5: Why do I must take a Google API to activate it?
A5: As a result of it’s obligatory in keeping with Google’s coverage. Google Maps API lets you show maps in your web page / functions. 250.000 view is obtainable day by day for traditional (free) API. For extra, you speculated to take a premium code.
Q6: Does the help embody customisation?
A6: I’ll help with preliminary set up solely. I don’t assist with customisation. I’ll intention to answer all requests inside 48 hours.
Change Log :
RELESE - 23.09.2016