The theme has been designed keeping the end user in mind. It is
very easy to use and customize. No rocket
science or complicated stuff. Easy to create pages and posts
and add a custom menu. Upload a logo if you have one, or simply
input a text to be used as the logo. Drag drop
widgets into the footer and layout is automatically
taken care of. Preview Shortcodes as you add
them to your pages. Just a few example of how simple things
are. Instructions to create the homepage like our demo can be
found towards the end of this page.
Fresh – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme is a Clean,
Modern Theme with Metro Layout suitable for Business,
Corporate, Organization, WordPress, Industry and more. Fresh
WordPress Theme is very trendy, modern and colorful.
- 100% Responsive, HTML5, CSS3, WordPress Theme
- Support Post Format – Aside, Audio, Image, Gallery, Link,
Quote and Video
- Post and Page Layouts
- jQuery Accordion, Tabs, Alert Boxes, Buttons, Blockquotes,
DropCaps and Icon Boxes.
- Super Clean, Modern Metro Layout.
- SEO friendly.
- This WordPress Theme is perfect for Business, Corporate,
Organization, Industry Purpose.
- Creative Design.
- 2 Homepage Variations.
- Isotope Portfolio and Shortcode Plugin
- Responsive Slider
- Standard Blog and Masonry Layout Blog.
- 404 Error page.
- Contact page.
- Well documented for easy editing.
- 11 PSD files included.
- If you need sample demo data, download and install from:https://wpcom-themes.svn.automattic.com/demo/theme-unit-test-data.xml
- Follow our documentation inclulded to update logo, footer
credit note, and social icons on header and footer.
- Follow documentation to add slides to the Slider. Once you
add 2 or more images, the slider will work. Recommended image
size for slides is 1700×600 px. Uploading a bigger image will
automatically crop & resize it to the recommended size. All
slide images need to be the same size.
- Setup custom menu: Appearance > Menus > click on
“create a new menu” link on this page > Give it a name eg.
“Header Menu” and click on “Create Menu” button > Now the
new menu is created. Make sure it is selected from the dropdown
list “Select a menu to edit” > From within the “Pages” tab
select (tick) all the pages you want to include in the menu
> Click on “Add to Menu” > From within “Menu Structure”
arrange the menu in the hierarchy you want them to appear in
the menu > Under “Menu Settings” from within “Theme
Location” choose “Primary” > Click on “Save Menu”. Custom
menu is compulsory. You need to create it.
- Call to Action Section (below banner): We will edit
homepage; open “Home” page that we created above in Edit mode
> Make sure the editor is in “Visual” mode > Click on the
“Shortcode” icon (+) and choose “Call to Action Wrap” >
Choose left from “Box Element Alignment” dropdown list; Enter a
tab title you want; In the text area “Type Content Here” type
your call to action content; Enter the button text; choose the
other options like font size, colors etc. as per your
requirement. The “Shortcode Preview” will display how your
selection would look on the page > click on “Insert
shortcode” when done. Click “Update” to update your page now.
- Colorful Content Box: Again click on “Shortcode” icon and
choose “Colorful Content Box” > Choose “Three Box” from
dropdown list “Select Number of Box” choose box color; box
title; select an appropriate icon for your content box from the
several icons provided > Now click on the plus icon and add
content for the next box > Similarly click (+) again to add
the third box. Keep an eye on the preview section. > Click
“Insert Shortcode” when done. Click “Update” to save page.
- Recently Added Projects: Follow our documentation to add
portfolio. Once you have added a few projects; Edit Home and
place cursor where you want the portfolio to appear > click
Shortcode button > Enter a number e.g. 5 in “Number of
Posts” textbox > Enter a heading e.g. “Recently Added
Projects” > Enter margin top eg. 80 in our example >
Click “Insert Shortcode” > Click “Update” to save page.
- Similarly use Shortcode button to add “Recent Posts” to
- Add the “Bottom Call to Action” Section in the same way as
you did above. However choose “Center” to keep it all centered.
- The footer is very versatile. Simply drag drop widgets that
you want there into the “Subsidiary” widget area. Appearance
> Widgets > Expand Subsidiary Widget area > Drag drop
any available widget you want.
Make sure each Shortcode gets placed in the order you want them
to appear on the homepage.
Fonts and Icons Used
Font – Open Sans
( Google Font )
Icons – 1. Free Font Based Icons by Font-Awesome
The Elegant Icon Font
Pixabay, Unsplash, Picjumbo, SplitShireBest PricePreview
Note: – All images are just used for preview
purpose only and NOT included in the final purchase files.