FeedbackScout is a complete solution to track, manage, and prioritize customer feedback in one place.
Teams that switched to FeedbackScout are building more successful products than ever before.
And they are more efficient than before. Learn more about FeedbackScout at https://feedbackscout.io
If you’re looking for power, flexibility and top tier support – look no further.
Create feedback boards and collect insights from your customers in one place. See what features are most requested by
letting customers vote for features and ideas. Over time, you will see a clear picture of what you should put next to
the pipeline. Discuss the details before starting to implement a feature and build good relationships with your customers.
Make better product decisions
Easily identify which features are most requested.
* Get an idea what your customers want
* Find real problems and solve them
* Comment on posts to get more insights. Clarify the scope of a feature and potential effort required
Communicate upcoming features by sharing your roadmap and showing what are you working on to keep customers
- Get feedback on your product roadmap
- Show that your product keeps moving in the right direction
- Notify customers about new features to keep them engaged
Support for many social login providers
It’s possible to post feature requests on FeedbackScout boards using already existing social accounts without registration.
FeedbackScout allows users to login using existing Google Accounts.
Social login providers supported in the core, free plugin:
- Roadmap: https://feedbackscout.io/feedback-scout/roadmap/
- Support and feature requests: https://feedbackscout.io/feature-requests/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“FeedbackScout: The easiest way to collect, prioritise, manage and track customer feedback.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- FIX: Fixed issue where FeedbackScout styles and scripts where enqueued to other WordPress pages
- FIX: Fixed issue where the board posts urls were wrong
- NEW: Added “Login with Google” option. To enable login with google, take a look at “Social Login/OAuth” section in admin area.
- FIX: Board loading and login with email issues.
- NEW: Added “Feedback” page to admin, where admins can view all feedback posts and filter them by product, board, etc.
- FIX: Filtering posts by status in public area
1.8, 28 August, 2020
- FIX: Plugin didn’t show error message on login
1.7, 26 August, 2020
- FIX: Broken links to posts on roadmap page.
- FIX: Enqueue script and style only for FeedbackScout pages.
1.6, 25 August, 2020
- NEW: Email notifications. All post voters can be notified about post status changes.
- NEW: Added Plugin Settings page. Configure email notifications from settings page.
- NEW: Added icons and banners for free version
- NEW: Added donation link to free version
- Hide WordPress admin bar for users with ‘contributor’ capabilities
- Fix css styles for login and registration forms
- Load scripts and styles conditionaly
- Fixed issues with input validation
- Use the anonymous CDN for Font Awesome
- Sanitized all input values
- Removed remote library dependencies
- Fixed issue, where the upvotes count was always 9 at the roadmap page.
- This is the first public release of FeedbackScout.