Ves Ezboozt – Trend, Magnificence & Furnishings Magento 2.x.x Theme with inventive, inspiring, Stylist design.
You wanna begin your enterprise with a Trend retailer, magnificence retailer or a furnishings retailer? You wanna entice the purchasers with spectacular, dynamic and powerful feeling on the first sight? Don’t fear, Ves Ezboozt is your most suitable option!
Ves Ezboozt is a fully-responsive template with inventive, inspiring and stylist design which is appropriate for any sorts of style, Magnificence or furnishings shops. Together with 13+ Elegant Distinctive Homepages, 9+ Distinctive footers, 9+ Pores and skin Colours and Highly effective Admin Panel… admin can create their very own beautiful web site within the blink of an eye fixed.
This Magento 2.2.x Theme consists of all one of the best options which impress prospects and make them instantly fall in love with. It’s 100% Cell Optimization. Therefore, it’s going to look completely on any gadgets your buyer are utilizing.
Ves Ezboozt is created with Greatest Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Fee Optimization and Ease of Use and Set up. Furthermore, It is usually supported with Common Replace, Well timed Assist, Superior Extensions Integration which carry the nice expertise for purchasers.
Don’t wait anymore! Ezboozt is right here to show your web site into a tremendous on-line retailer!
The theme comes up with tons of nice options, listed below are simply a few of theme
Magento 2 Extensions – are included within the theme
- Ves Pages Builder Magento 2 – Drag n Drop a number of homepage layouts ($99)
- Ves Product Listing – Merchandise carousel, tabs by guidelines (Free)
- Ves Themesettings – Handle theme settings (Free)
- Ves Megamenu – Handle Horizontal/ Vertical menu profiles ($45)
- Ves Weblog – Greatest Magento 2 Weblog Extension ($68)
- Ves Testimonial Extension ($68)
- Ves Model – Grouped merchandise by model (Free)
- Helpdesk Ticket
- E mail Assist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Information
- Developer Information
- Extensions Information