This plugin gives you the facility of override elementor default form email template. You can create a template by using it and use it to send as a form submission email.
- You can create a template here with the elementor editor.
- Facility to use it as form submission template.
For more details :Elemailer.
- Upload the plugin folder after extracting it to the “/wp-content/plugins/(the folder of the extracted plugin)” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Elemailer -> Form Templates from the WordPress admin dashboard. Create a new template and design it with the Elementor page builder editor. Finally, Go to a page and drag the ‘Form’ widget of the Elementor. You will get an option to use our templates on email and email2 form submission action.
How to use elemailer lite’s template
Our elemailer lite create an option to select our template on form submission. You will find the option under email and email2 section on form widget.
There is a real necessity for that plugin. And this is the only working solution for elementor. Not working with Elementor PAFE Multi Step Form as a feedback.
Read all 1 review
“Elemailer Lite – Elementor email template & campaign builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Add: Initial release.