DIKSHA offers users a wide range of courses. Some of these courses offer certification upon completion. When you successfully complete a recommended course, an email notification and/or SMS is sent by the course co-ordinator to inform that the certificates are generated and can be downloaded. You can download these certificates as PDF files, print them and verify them by scanning the QR codes printed on the certificates with your mobile app. Once you verify these certificates they can be published on your profile and is visible to other users.
To download a certificate on your device
1. Tap Profile
2. Scroll down to Training(s) Attended section. The completed courses that offers certificates contains Download option
3. Tap Download option. A notification is displayed when the download completes
Note: The certificate is downloaded into your mobile storage
4. Tap the notification to open the certificate
5. The certificate is in a pdf format.
Verifying a Certificate :
A certificate must be verified to ensure that it has correct information such as name, date of completion and so on. To verify a certificate, print the certificate and scan the QR code printed on the bottom right corner of the certificate.
1. Tap Scan
2. Focus the scanner over the printed QR code on the certificate to scan itAfter a successful scan a URL is generated, tap to open the URL in a browser
1. Enter the six digit code, printed on bottom of the QR code, of your certificate
2. Tap Verify
Note: Correct QR code successfully validates the certificate. If the code is incorrect then re-enter the correct QR code as printed on the certificate.
3. The details of the verified certificate is displayed.