Docly is a robust, responsive, and high-performance on-line documentation WordPress theme that may help you shortly develop your subsequent product’s documentation. It may be used for documenting API, frameworks, plugins, software program, templates, any kind of product. It consists of numerous components to make your interactive documentation effectively.
We designed Docly for the readers, optimizing not for web page views or engagement — however studying. And it seems that context is an important a part of studying.
Docly will not be solely a theme but additionally a bundle of instruments for creating product documentation in one of the simplest ways. Docly follows the most effective coding observe by sustaining w3.org requirements. We developed the theme search engine pleasant (search engine optimisation optimized) and excellent on any gadget (desktop, laptop computer, cell, iPad).
Docly Theme Options and Instruments
Docly has some superb instruments that can show you how to construct your product documentation interactively and studying pleasant. Listed below are some key options that make the theme higher than different knowledgebase themes.
- Darkish mode switcher.
- Font measurement switcher
- Full-width and Field width container-based.
- Article Desk of contents (on this web page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on each web page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Web page preview tooltip
- Can I exploit? for showcasing acceptable and inappropriate choices
- Picture Hotspot for mentioning the focused elements of a picture
- Responsive Format
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org requirements
- Semantic coding
- 40+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width format
- Syntax highlighter
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- Listing rationalization
- File tree navigation
- Desk of content material
- Software program Change-log
- Property desk
- Article suggestions
- Simple to Customise.
- Bootstrap four Responsive Framework
- Distinctive and Fashionable Fashion.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- W3C Validated Code.
- Mailchimp built-in.
- All Fashionable Browser Supported.
- Properly commented code
Sources and Credit
- Icon Font: The Elegant Icon
- Icon Font: fontawesome
- Photos Used: Freepik, Unsplash