Simple plugin to disable lazy-loading images feature in WordPress 5.5.
After activating the plugin, go to Dashboard->Settings->Media and under Lazy-loading Settings you will find options:
- To disable lazy loading on all images on your site.
- To disable only on post thumbnails of posts and pages.
To disable only on a specific image:
- Go to Dashboard->Media->Library.
- Then click on the image you want to disable lazy load.
- At the bottom, check the Disable default lazy-loading feature checkbox.
Note: You can disable on specific image, while uploading or setting a featured image too.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Disable Lazy Load” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
1.0.2 – Aug, 20, 2020
- Feature: add meta option on each image to disable lazy loading
1.0.1 – Aug, 15, 2020
- Feature: add options for disabling on all images and only on post thumbnails