Custom Breakpoints for Elementor assist you to target any kind of Devices like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop responsive value to design your pages for those devices.
17+ default breakpoints
Works Exact same as Elementors Breakpoints
No Breakpoints Limits (Unlitimited)
Drag & Drop Sorting Breakpoints
Elementor Breakpoints will help you to create a responsive website perfectly fit to any device. By default, there are three breakpoints in Elementor. But it’s not enough when you try to target devices with their specific min – max width.
Master Addons for Elementor
This Custom Breakpoint plugin will help you to set a specific property of elements for your custom made breakpoint. Just install and activate the plugin and you able to see a new option inside elementor called “Breakpoints”.
Set your desired device value in the breakpoint and arrange pages properly.
Elementor Custom Breakpoints
Features of the plugin
- Get 3 Breakpoint (Free)
- Set Desired Orientation
- Name your devices
- Width or Height selection
- Add Unlimited Breakpoint (Pro)
- Import & Export (Pro)
- Multisite Supported
To use “Elementor Custom Breakpoints” you will have to activate Elementor plugin. We’ve given options also if you don’t have Installed Elementor Plugin.
Here is the Download link for Elementor WordPress Plugin.
Common Problems with Solutions:
Elementor not loading problem
– There are various reasons for Elementor not loading issue. For more details please check the Tutorial below.
Increasing PHP Memory limit from wp-config.php or php.ini file is simplest solutions. But there are others too –
Liked Custom Breakpoints for Elementor?
Rate us on WordPress Forum 🙂
- Upload the Downloaded “Elementor-Custom-Breakpoints.zip” Folder to the
- Or, UNZIP “custom-breakpoints-for-elementor.zip” folder and Upload “custom-breakpoints-for-elementor” on “wp-content/plugins/” folder via FTP or Copy and
Paste on your Local Computer
- Activate the “Custom Breakpoints for Elementor” Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I use “Custom Breakpoints for Elementor” Plugin without Elementor WordPress Plugin?
No, Elementor page builder plugin is required to use Instagram Feed for Elementor Plugin. You must have Installed “Elementor” Page builder plugin to work with this plugin. If you forgot to Install or Active, you’ll see a notice for Installing/Activate.
How to Install this Plugin ?
Installation Process has been discussed on “Installation” Section. Video Tutorial will help you about Installation
Process. Learn from our Tutorials on Youtube Channel
How to Configure this Plugin?
Basically, there’s no configuration required for using “Custom Breakpoints for Elementor” Plugin. You’ll find “Breakpoint” inside “Elementor” options, or if you are “Master Addons” user, then you will see the optin inside “Master Addons”.
How to add a Custom Breakpoint?
Navigate to the breakpoint option. You will see default breakpoint there. Just customize the default breakpoint with your own value and property. You can add new breakpoint too.
Is it compatible with any Theme?
Yes, it’s compatible with any WordPress Theme.
How can I get faster Support?
We’ve two ways to give Supports for “Custom Breakpoints for Elementor” Plugin – 1. WordPress Support Forum and 2. Website Contact Form.
This custom breakpoints plugin breaks Elementor Pro
Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ElementorProModulesThemeBuilderWidgetsSite_Logo::render_by_mode() in /home/naturesl/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php:530
The only way to get things to work again is to disable the plugin
Their “Solution” is to use a gig of ram for you website. No real WP host is going to allow that and it’s absurd that they expect your host to make up for their terrible implementation. Emailed them on an update for a fix, they gave a time frame but missed it completely. Don’t install this plugin and that’s coming from a guy that never leaves bad reviews.
Unable to load Elementor anymore, even after troubleshooting steps.
Installed plug-in hoping to add just one more breakpoint called mobile landscape.
Well, it changes the size in the preview, which is nice. However, upon attempting to change column width, padding, and margins of specific elements, nothing will budge!
For example: I want a column to be 100% width on mobile and 50% width on my new breakpoint. I change setting to 50%… and nothing happens.
What is the point of this?
Read all 4 reviews
“Custom Breakpoints for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
= 1.0.6 (15-09-2020)=
* Updated: Settings data saved Database now, for better performance
* Updated: Reset Option Updated
* Updated: Export Option Updated
* Updated: Import Option Updated
* Fixed: other related tweaks
= 1.0.5 (13-09-2020)=
* Fixed: TGM class conclict issue fixed
* Fixed: TGM class conclict array $plugins issue fixed
= 1.0.4 (04-09-2020)=
* Fixed: Native Breakpoints support for Sections, Columns and all Elements
* Added: Added feature to Import/Export Section/Template will also work
* Fixed: Typography and other issues not working issue fixed
* Updated: Given support for Elementor 2.x.x and v3.x.x, now it works seamlessly with any version
= 1.0.3 (26-08-2020)=
* Updated: Required plugins junk code removed and fixed with TGM.
= 1.0.2 (26-08-2020)=
* Initial Release