The plugin makes it easy to set up a content slider for Elementor. With Movelize you can make any kind of content scrollable, widgets in a column are turned to carousel items.
The plugin adds settings to the Elementor column. Simply insert widgets into a column and adjust to your needs.
- Set the number of visible items (responsively for each screen resolution)
- Set the number of items to scroll (responsively for each screen resolution)
- Show or hide navigation arrows
- Define the color for navigation arrows
- Show or hide the progress bar
- Define the progress bar color and background color
- Show/hide arrows and progress bar responsively
- Arrows color, progress bar color and background color responsively
- Arrows size, background color and padding
- Arrow position (top-left, top-center, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, bottom-right)
- Left and right margin for each arrow separately
- Progress bar height
- Progress bar position (top or bottom)
- All Pro settings can be defined responsively
- Install through the WordPress built-in plugin installer, or extract the ZIP file and drop the contents in the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- When you select a colum in the Elementor editor panel, you will find the “Widget Scroll Settings” in the “Layout” section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Content Slider for the Elementor Page Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.