Allow registrations for your Zoom Webinar through WordPress Contact Form 7
- Zoom Account that can create webinars
- JWT Application for your Zoom Account
- After plugin activation you can save your
API Secretin the Settings Page
- The plugin looks for field names prefixed with
cf7zwr-. The rest of the field name should be according to the Zoom API reference. For example if you want to save the first name of a registrant the field should be named
- The webinar ID can be saved within the form settings inside the
To register users optionally add a checkbox element named
cf7zwr-confirm to your form e.g.
[checkbox cf7zwr-confirm “Register for this webinar”]
This plugin is licensed under the GPL v3. See
license.txt for more information.
If you find any Bugs please feel free to open an issue here!
This plugin was inspired by Gravity Forms Zoom Webinar Registration
- Download the latest release
- Upload the file to your wordpress installation
- Activate the plugin
“Contact Form 7 Zoom Webinar Registration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
[1.0.6] – 2020-10-18
- Skips Zoom API Call if there is no webinar id present
- Checks for a field
cf7zwr-confirmto register users optionally
[1.0.5] – 2020-08-07
- Fixes a bug that caused guessed fields to overwrite prefixed fields
[1.0.4] – 2020-08-05
- Show a notice box for missing required fields
[1.0.3] – 2020-06-28
- Now displays selected questions from Zoom once the webinar id has been set
[1.0.2] – 2020-06-28
- Added custom field for the webinar id