With ButtonZ Elementor addon you can create any type of great-looking CSS3 WordPress buttons in very short time. The button editor with Elementor live preview makes it a snap to generate awesome responsive buttons in very little time.
In a website, we need to create many types of buttons. The Elementor default button widget has very limited options. You can’t even apply a hover shadow effect with that widget as well as you can not imagine creating complex buttons.
ButtonZ plugin fulfills all of these limitations and gives you super flexibility for creating incredible buttons. It has many extra options available than the Elementor’s default button widget.
A ton of customization options available for the ButtonZ Elementor widget. You can create complex buttons using these options with 150+ amazing effects and transitions.
- WPML compatible
- Unlimited Normal Button, Line Button, Border Button, 3D button
- 4 Type Button with unlimited possibilities
- Use gradient colors
- Button typography controls
- Google Fonts
- Button Border
- Border Radius
- Border Style
- Text Color
- Text Hover Color
- Text Align
- Button Shadow
- Button Hover Shadow
- Button Shadow Color
- Button Shadow Hover Color
- Button Padding
- Button Height,width
- Button Background-color
- Button Hover Background-color
150+ button hover effects
- 27+ 2D hover transition effects – Live Demo
- 16+ Background hover transition effects – Live Demo
- 28+ Icon hover transition effects – Live Demo
- 16+ Border hover transition effects – Live Demo
- 7+ Shadow and Glow hover transitions – Live Demo
- 8+ Speech bubbles hover transitions effect – Live Demo
4+ Curls hover effect transitions – Live Demo
Control the button icon individually
- Font icon and image icon supported parallelly
- Themify, Elegant font icon support
- Icon Spacing, Icon Position, Icon Hover Animation, Icon Size, Icon Box Size
- Icon Margin, Icon Border Radius, Icon Icon Color, Icon Background Color.
ButtonZ – Elementor Addon uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
- Upload the plugin and activate it (alternatively, install through the WP admin console)
- Edit any page/post using edit with elementor option
- On elementor widget menu, search/scroll and find the “ButtonZ Button” addon
- Drag and drop this addon, where you have to add the section
- Customize the options and add the content
- Hurray! in a minute you have added the ButtonZ Section
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“ButtonZ – Elementor Addon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
1.0.1 – 22/02/2021
- New: Language file (.pot) added in the languages folder.
- Fixed: Text domain