Is your site accessible behind the Chinese Firewall? You can check using the Blocked in China API right from the comfort of your WordPress Dashboard.
Monthly Status Updates for your site are provided for free – just click the button in the settings area to manually check your site’s latest status.
Because of API limitations and usage, you can upgrade to get more frequent checks.
This is the first release of our plugin, which we hope can be helpful for those businesses that want to build WordPress sites targeting Chinese users.
Feel free to share your thoughts on our Roadmap:
- Automated Status Updates
- Allow hourly, daily, or weekly updates
- In-depth analysis of your site to determine what files/code are being blocked
- A map of your website’s status in each region in China
- Check multiple 3rd party sources
- Store and export your site’s status history
- Show the latest status on the front-end
- Check other sites and set status updates from the WP Admin Dashboard
- A front-end popup survey asking users in China about their experience on the site
- Download the plugin
- Upload the .zip file to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click Activate + you will be redirected to the settings area
How does the Blocked in China API work?
The Blocked in China API uses multiple servers to check your site’s status from within China, depending on the current server usage at the time. One of the APIs we’re currently using is viewdns.info.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Blocked in China” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.