A WordPress plugin based on the NETBible API, that allows the bible references on your pages to popup when one mouse overs the reference. see to https://labs.bible.org/NETBibleTagger/
- This plugin enables popup tagger options in response to the APIs from Bible.org.
- The plugin is compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
- The plugin allows users to tag verses , references in their post.
- The tagger accepts the references tags from posts and verifies with APIs from bible.org.
- Then the plugin displays the references which is defined in the posts in a pop form.
- A user can customise the fonts sizes, add custom css and modify the text content.
3rd party application
About bible.org –
We are a nondenominational Bible based site that exists to freely share the good news from God to the entire world so you can KNOW the Truth about life and eternity.
Copyright (C) <2020> <bible.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Bible Tagger Plugin for WordPress Copyright (C) 2020 bible.org
- Upload the entire
bible-taggerfolder to your
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to Settings -> Bible Tagger in your WordPress dashboard to customise the settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Bible Tagger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.